Resources after move in
Welcome to your new residence and Bear Paw Stanbro Property Management, Inc. Please let us know your new phone number
as soon as possible. Remember to have all utilities put in your name (where applicable) effective the first day of your lease.
The following information is designed to answer general questions related to your new home and interacting with Bear
Paw Stanbro Property Management.
What are the maintenance guidelines?
- If a maintenance issue should arise, please call our office at 303-674-8363. Leave a message if the call is not answered.
- When making a request, be specific about the problem and remember to include your name, address, and the best number(s) to reach you.
- Tenants are required to work with the vendor's schedule. If you cannot be home during the vendor's scheduled time, Bear Paw will provide access to the property.
- Tenants must secure any pets in the home or the vendor will not enter the home.
- If the vendor goes to the property and cannot enter the home as planned, the tenant will be charged a trip charge.
- Bear Paw will not reimburse for expenses that do not have prior approval from our office.
- If you have an extreme emergency situation such as a fire, gas odor, no electricity, CALL 911 and/or the relevant utility company. Please follow up with a call to Bear Paw to report the problem when you are in a safe location.
- If you have an emergency before or after our regular business hours, please call our office number at 303-674-8363 and follow the prompts. You will be contacted shortly after with instructions.
- An emergency is a situation that cannot wait until the next business day such as no water, no heat, frozen or burst pipes, etc.
- An emergency is NOT an annoying sound, neighbor making noise in the middle of the night, cable not working, etc.
Care and Use information
The following information gives basic guidelines and tips for general maintenance. It is your responsibility as the tenant to educate
yourself about the different systems, appliances, etc. at your property. If you have questions not on this list, please call Bear Paw.
PLEASE REPORT UNSAFE OR HAZARDOUS SITUATIONS IMMEDIATELY