- If a maintenance issue should arise, please call our office at 303-674-8363. Leave a message if the call is not answered.
- When making a request to the form on the right, be specific about the problem and remember to include your name, address, and the best number(s) to reach you. Emergency – call our office ASAP.
- Tenants are required to work with the vendor's schedule. If you cannot be home during the vendor's scheduled time, Bear Paw will provide access to the property.
- Tenants must secure any pets in the home or the vendor will not enter the home.
- If the vendor goes to the property and cannot enter the home as planned, the tenant will be charged a trip charge.
- Bear Paw will not reimburse for expenses that do not have prior approval from our office.
- If you have an extreme emergency situation such as a fire, gas odor, no electricity, CALL 911 and/or the relevant utility company. Please follow up with a call to Bear Paw to report the problem when you are in a safe location.
- If you have an emergency before or after our regular business hours, please call our office number at 303-674-8363 and follow the prompts. You will be contacted shortly after with instructions.
- An emergency is a situation that cannot wait until the next business day such as no water, no heat, frozen or burst pipes, etc.
- An emergency is NOT an annoying sound, neighbor making noise in the middle of the night, cable not working, etc.