Arvada Property Management
Let us manage your Arvada rental property
Bear Paw Stanbro is a full-service Arvada Property management company, providing services for residential properties..
Monthly Full Arvada Property Management Service
This is our most popular option. Bear Paw Stanbro will handle all aspects of your rental property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you would prefer not to get a phone call at 3:00 a.m. about a leaking water heater, this option is for you.
Listed below are the services included (but not limited to):
- Complimentary consultation to evaluate property to determine optimal rental amount
- Recommend required maintenance to get property in move-in condition
- All advertising and marketing of the home for a nominal fee
- Schedule and conduct showings
- Provide application and policies to potential tenant
- Thorough verification/credit screening of applicant
- Upon approval of all sides, execute rental/lease agreement
- Collect 1st month's rent & security deposit in guaranteed funds prior to move-in
- Conduct move-in inspection of the property
- Monthly rent collection
- Provide monthly computerized statements
- Take all tenant calls and answer questions/concerns
- 24/7 emergency maintenance line
- Schedule and supervise maintenance
- Coordinate invoice payments
- Periodic inspection of property
- Organize lease extensions & move-outs
- Advise on security deposit distribution
- Retain legal services as necessary (at owner's cost)
Inquire about our services!
This option is if you would prefer to handle the day-to-day management of your property but need someone to find a qualified tenant. Bear Paw Stanbro will handle the first 8 items on the list above. After the lease is signed, the funds will be released to the owner. The management is then the responsibility of the owner for the length of the lease.
Why choose Bear Paw Stanbro Property Management?
Bear Paw Stanbro Property Management, Inc. is a family-owned property management company well established in Arvada and the surrounding areas. Eric Gill and his mother, René, purchased Bear Paw in 1997 then purchased and merged with Stanbro in 1998. Since then, the company has grown to managing approx. 275 properties. All properties are located in Arvada, Genesee/Golden, Lookout Mountain, Arvada, and Arvada. We have a long and proven track record in the property management field, take pride in our exceptional service, and look forward to showing you why we are the best.
How do you advertise vacancies? Who pays advertising costs?
We advertise and market your property using the following methods:
- Our Own Website at www.Bearpawrentals.com that shows descriptions, pictures and map links to your property.
- Weekly classified ads in the local paper, Canyon Courier, which also has its own website for more access.
- Additional ads may be placed in the 285Hustler and High Timber Times, based on property location.
- Printed flyers are posted on our office window for people walking down Arvada’s high-traffic Main Street.
- Local Real Estate agents and offices receive our available inventory listings on a bi-weekly basis.
- Interested parties who walk into our office receive a list of available properties.
- A sign will be put up in the yard or window, along with printed flyers, depending on location.
- We may run ads on various websites including Zillow, Rentals.com, Trulia, Craig’s List, etc., as needed.
**All advertising costs are at the property owner’s expense. Bear Paw will collect a $300 advertising deposit upon signing of the management agreement to cover costs. Costs are $45/wk on average. Any balance remaining upon leasing of the property will be returned.
What is your screening process for prospective applicants?
Placing qualified residents in your property is one of the most important goals as your property management company. We are very diligent with our screening for prospective tenants. We encourage you to review our rental application, policies and procedures as provided to each prospective tenant. Our professionally trained staff processes all applications in our office. We obtain a credit report and criminal report for each applicant, contact current and previous landlords for rental references, and verify current employment and income.View More FAQs
Arvada Area Information
The city of Arvada is a family friendly community that is brings both historic charm and modern conveniences. Sitting along the railroad (and soon to open light rail), the town centers on downtown Olde Town. Olde Town is filled with bars, restaurants, shopping and art. At any given time, families and singles alike can be seen frequenting Old Town, or visiting the numerous festivals and farmers’ markets. Sand in the City is one of their annual festivals, offering fun for kids and adults of all ages. The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is a nationally renowned multidisciplinary center that supports the arts. Located just 8 miles outside of Denver, Arvada is a thriving suburban hub.
Arvada is a family-friendly and beautiful place to live. It provides easy access to the both Denver and the Rocky Mountains and all types of outdoor activities. Filled with older and newer style homes, Arvada has something for everyone!