Golden Property Management
Let us manage your Golden rental property
Bear Paw Stanbro is a full-service Golden Property management company, providing services for residential properties..
Monthly Full Golden Property Management Service
This is our most popular option. Bear Paw Stanbro will handle all aspects of your rental property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you would prefer not to get a phone call at 3:00 a.m. about a leaking water heater, this option is for you.
Listed below are the services included (but not limited to):
- Complimentary consultation to evaluate property to determine optimal rental amount
- Recommend required maintenance to get property in move-in condition
- All advertising and marketing of the home for a nominal fee
- Schedule and conduct showings
- Provide application and policies to potential tenant
- Thorough verification/credit screening of applicant
- Upon approval of all sides, execute rental/lease agreement
- Collect 1st month's rent & security deposit in guaranteed funds prior to move-in
- Conduct move-in inspection of the property
- Monthly rent collection
- Provide monthly computerized statements
- Take all tenant calls and answer questions/concerns
- 24/7 emergency maintenance line
- Schedule and supervise maintenance
- Coordinate invoice payments
- Periodic inspection of property
- Organize lease extensions & move-outs
- Advise on security deposit distribution
- Retain legal services as necessary (at owner's cost)
Inquire about our services!
This option is if you would prefer to handle the day-to-day management of your property but need someone to find a qualified tenant. Bear Paw Stanbro will handle the first 8 items on the list above. After the lease is signed, the funds will be released to the owner. The management is then the responsibility of the owner for the length of the lease.
Why choose Bear Paw Stanbro Property Management?
Bear Paw Stanbro Property Management, Inc. is a family-owned property management company well established in Golden and the surrounding areas. Eric Gill and his mother, René, purchased Bear Paw in 1997 then purchased and merged with Stanbro in 1998. Since then, the company has grown to managing approx. 275 properties. All properties are located in Golden, Genesee/Golden, Lookout Mountain, Conifer, and Bailey. We have a long and proven track record in the property management field, take pride in our exceptional service, and look forward to showing you why we are the best.
How do you advertise vacancies? Who pays advertising costs?
We advertise and market your property using the following methods:
- Our Own Website at www.Bearpawrentals.com that shows descriptions, pictures and map links to your property.
- Weekly classified ads in the local paper, Canyon Courier, which also has its own website for more access.
- Additional ads may be placed in the 285Hustler and High Timber Times, based on property location.
- Printed flyers are posted on our office window for people walking down Golden’s high-traffic Main Street.
- Local Real Estate agents and offices receive our available inventory listings on a bi-weekly basis.
- Interested parties who walk into our office receive a list of available properties.
- A sign will be put up in the yard or window, along with printed flyers, depending on location.
- We may run ads on various websites including Zillow, Rentals.com, Trulia, Craig’s List, etc., as needed.
**All advertising costs are at the property owner’s expense. Bear Paw will collect a $300 advertising deposit upon signing of the management agreement to cover costs. Costs are $45/wk on average. Any balance remaining upon leasing of the property will be returned.
What is your screening process for prospective applicants?
Placing qualified residents in your property is one of the most important goals as your property management company. We are very diligent with our screening for prospective tenants. We encourage you to review our rental application, policies and procedures as provided to each prospective tenant. Our professionally trained staff processes all applications in our office. We obtain a credit report and criminal report for each applicant, contact current and previous landlords for rental references, and verify current employment and income.View More FAQs
Golden Area Information
A former gold rush town set in the foothills, Golden is filled with many iconic cultural attractions. Home to the Coors Brewery, Golden is rich with beauty, culture, community and fun. Golden has a lively and growing downtown lined with many shops and restaurants. The center of town lies along Clear Creek, where people can be seen kayaking and enjoying the beautiful trails. There are many museums in Golden, including the Colorado Railroad Museum.
Golden provides a mixture of downtown living with a suburban feel. The Colorado School of Mines is an engineering and applied science university located in Golden. The giant “M” can be seen on the foothills night and day. Golden provides something for everyone. It has a small town feel, and while enjoying the beauty of the foothills; one can easily be in the Rocky Mountains, or downtown Denver in no time.